Let's get to know each other!
Thanks for stopping by.
Seeing that you are here, I have a question (or three) for you.
Do you know where you want to go with your writing? Do you know how to get there? Are you even sure that you are headed in the right direction? Have you got some BIG ideas, and things you want to say and do, but don't know how to get started?
If that describes you, then here are three options for you to step into:
- If you haven't already, sign up for my FREE e-Book 7 Key Ingredients to Write a Great Memoir, One that Others will Want to Read. It is a great first step!
- There is much to learn about memoir writing, so make sure you get my blog delivered to your Inbox with the RSS Feed.
- Join my Writing Circle. It will help take your writing from here to where you want it to be!
You don’t have to go it alone. Writing is a solitary enterprise but it doesn’t have to be lonely. Get connected, get inspired, and get writing. If you still have some questions, I'd love to hear from you. Send me a note below.
As we get to know each other, let me tell you three things about myself:
- I have always loved words. In fact, my husband once gifted me the word 'histrionic'. Feel free to message me if you want to know more about that.
- After the 'typewriter', my next happy place is the kitchen. I love puttering in the kitchen on a rainy day.
- 2018 is the year I first saw my name short-listed in a publishing contest. I submitted my manuscript to Word Alive Press's "Women's Journey of Faith" Publishing Contest. I'm delighted to say that it made the esteemed shortlist. What an honour and, as my editor said, "So affirming."
Here it is:
You too can have your name in print, on a short list or simply on the cover of your manuscript. I'd be honoured to help you get there!